Saturday, June 7, 2008

Horrible Rotten Terrible Mommy

Ok so I'm a horrible rotten terrible mommy!! I haven't posted an updated since I promised I wont way back in January! Ahhh!! But here's my attempt at updating. Time absolutely flys!! Tira is no longer a "baby" she's now 14 freaking months old! Over a year!! Can you believe that?! Here's a picture of her enjoying her birthday cupcake!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Opening presents:
Photobucket
Not much has changed since the last post in terms of where we are. We're still in Thailand though that may or may not change this month. I'm tutoring my little Japanese kids and that's going well. Tira goes on her morning and sometimes afternoon walks with Kimchi. Here's her "walking the dog"
Photobucket
Photobucket
and other or her poor beautiful face after she took a tumble!
Photobucket
Tira is ALWAYS naked!! It's just so stinkin' hot out here that we only dress her when we go out. The majority of the time she's without a diaper too! Just cute little panties. This makes for a lot of wiping up accidents but not a lot of money spent on diapers!

Every Sunday we all load up and go to the park. Here's Tira playing at with Grandma and Papa:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She absolutely LOVES the park espeically the birds! After that we head over to the Polo club and get breakfast and have a swim. Then it's home for a nap - mommy's favorite time of the day!

She's turned into a naughty naughty little toddler! A very cute adorable toddler but naughty. She loves to climb
Photobucket
We can't leave the dinning room table chairs pulled out because with in 5 seconds she up on the table dancing. She beats up on the poor dog although I'm sure to her it's "loving the doggy". She's constanty tyring to push the buttons on the tv or play with the remotes and cell phones. And she's got a MAJOR attitude! She lets you know when she's not happy! She hits and cries and throws a very very good tantrum. Her newest thing is to point at you when you don't do what she wants. (like how I point my finger at her when I say no or don't do that LOL). I'll try and get a picture of that later! But for now here are a coupld of pictures of her just being cute:
Photobucket
on my way to play group
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: