Saturday, August 23, 2008

Going to the hospital

p2 is being stubborn and has not yet made his/her entrance into the world. My Dr doesn't want me to go over my due date (roll eyes) so I'm going to the hospital in a few hours. Apparently I need to be there the day before the surgery to get prepped. Hopefully p2 will decided to show up before tomorrow morning but either way we will be meeting our new bundle of joy in just over 24 hours!! Please pray for an easy labor and/or a smooth uncomplicated c-section.

I'll post pictures and the birth story when we get home from the hospital, I don't think I'll be able to explain to anyone here how to blog.

3 comments:

Marissa Fischer said...

yeah yeah yeah

K said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the baby.

me said...

pictures here if anyone is impatient http://marissaanddaniel.blogspot.com/