Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Half Birthday Tira!!

Happy Half Birthday Tiraya!! It seems like just yesterday you looked like this:


And even though you'll always be my baby you're now a big girl! You walk, sometimes run, you talk (with both your voice and your hands), you can feed yourself and clean yourself, you've got the most amazing personality, and you're smarter than a lot of grown up I know! I love you so much and as much as I want to keep you my tiny baby, I also can't wait to see what you're going to learn next and what amazing things you'll accomplish as you grow up.

Here's to many many many more half birthdays to come! I love you little angel.

2 comments:

-moi said...

Happy half bday Tira Jo! Auntie Tiffy loves you.

Sara said...

Can't believe how quickly time passes! Happy Half Birthday Tira!