Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lanna's 2 months old


10 things I love about my Lanna:

10. The fact that you only go poopy every 4-5 days, thank you, thank you thank you.

9. The way you've totally filled out and quickly gone from a skinny chicken legged baby to a chunky monkey.

8. The fact that you already sleeping through the night - in my book only needing to feed once a night, and the fact that I don't have to get out of bed or even wake up to do it counts as STTN

7. The way you can instantly go to sleep when I put you in the Moby, sometimes you just need to feel close to your mommy.

6. The fact that you're already "talking" to us, you're little coos are like the music of angels.

5. The way you always fart whenever you sneeze or cough.

4. The way you smile when you fart.

3. The fact that you can sit and look at your self in the mirror for what seems like forever (5 whole minutes!)

2. How you love to just stare at your sister and smile.

1. The way your eyes light up and you crack a big tooth-less smile when you wake up in the morning and see me.

3 comments:

Annie & Steve Pongpairoj said...

Steve couldn't tell which one was Tai and which one was Lanna, how funny is that!!!! They are both just soooo rollly polllly round!!!

marissa said...

I wanna kiss her so bad

Erica Marie Jenks Henry said...

This is so sweet.