Thursday, November 6, 2008

Attempt at Susie Homemaker

Insipired by awesome Aunty Rissa I tried to make some bread yesterday based on a recipe she posted on her blog. Here's a picture of what Aunty Rissa's bread looked like:


She also said "I just love it. It's kind of got a white bread/ french bread taste to it." Well here's what my bread looked like:




Ummm yah not exactly the same. I did not "just love it" and it did not have a "white bread/french bread taste to it". In fact I thought it was pretty blah. I followed the recipe (although I did accidentally double the butter, apparently the sticks of butter her are twice the size of the ones in the States - opps). I was really disappointed in my bread attempt even though Grandma said she like it (I think she was just trying to be nice). On the flip side my soup R.O.C.K.E.D. Yummy yummy Ham & Potato Soup. Try it! It's so easy to make and delicious.

1 comment: