Monday, November 10, 2008

Live Traffic Feed

I heart the Live Traffic Feed (right hand side of screen, below "About Me") on this blog! If you haven't noticed it yet when someone views the blog it will show where they are viewing from. So everytime I get on it will show Bangkok, Thailand. I honestly thought only Aunty Rissa regularly checked the blog, and really I thought it was only once a week. So you can imagine my surprise to see that some of you are checking everyday! I love it because I know where most of you live so I can guess who's checking when. It's fun! Some of the regulars: HB obviously Daddy and Nani, SB Aunty Lexus, Hawaii Aunty Deja, Nashville Aunty Sarah, Memphis Aunty Mandy, Las Vegas Aunty Tiffy, SLC Aunty Rissa, and some of the BKK ones are Aunty Annie [I hope I didn't forget anyone]. Wow the girls sure do have a lot of aunties! There are a few places that I have no idea who it represents, Pennsilvania (Ab is that you?), Australia, Oakland, Ca (absolutely no idea), LA could be Daddy or Nani at work, or some aunties/uncles, and random places in Utah (which according to Aunty Rissa are her friends ::waves hi to Heidi and Kelli::).

The girls and I thank you for taking the time out of your busy days to see how we're doing. We feel loved and special! Next time you stop by drop us a comment especially if you're one of the mystery readers!

7 comments:

Sara said...

I'm not one of the mystery readers but I sure do love reading your blog :) It's so great to be able to keep up with you and the girls. I can't believe how big they are both getting! Lanna is going to be huge before I finally get to meet her! and Tira has grown so much since summer! Love readying your posts! (and the pictures are FANTASTIC!) Thanks for keeping us all up to date!

Sara said...

that love readying your posts = love reading your posts :) ha. oops.

Annie Bobannie said...

I admit, I have become a stalker! Love the blog, love the gurls! You have inspired me to keep up with my blog!!!! That's a feat, trust me!

-moi said...

I love you and miss you guys!!!

Hello Baby! said...

Hi Tanya!
I am one of your mystery readers! Lorin from Brisbane, Australia (ex ics er!)I love reading your blog. You inspired me to start my own! Once we get faster internet it will be more fun to keep my blog up to date (i get net rage trying to upload a picture that will take an hour!).

Your girls are super cute and you seem to have so much fun with them.

We have our first bub due end of Feb, very excited! You'll have to pass on the insider parenting tips! hehe.

Heidi said...

::waves hi to Tanya, Tira, and Lanna::

K said...

Hi Tanya! Yes, I check the blog to see how you and the little ones are doing... You are a pretty entertaining girl. The girls are adorable. - Kelli