Friday, December 5, 2008

I'M IN LOVE


Today Yai Yai (grandma) Moo took the babies to ToysRUs (a whole other post) and while we were at the mall I saw the words TWILIGHT out of the corner of my eye. Sure enough the movie Twilight was now showing. I nearly ran off and left my babies right then and there to buy my ticket LOL j/k. But I did go to the movies by myself this evening. It was the first time I've been out by myself since Lanna was born and yah it wasn't fun. I missed her (and Tira) and couldn't get her off my mind - even through out the movie. But that's not the point of this post.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED the movie. I can't wait to read the books, because honestly the books are always better than the movies. But alas ALL the stores here are sold out! Please someone take pity on me and send me the books! Just Kidding - kinda. It's going to be REALLY hard waiting until I get back state-side where I can borrow the book from a library. ::sigh::

6 comments:

Sara said...

When will you be back state-side?? If its not soon I'm going to have to mail you the books!! It would be so worth it. The books are amazing! I read all four in a week (a busy week at that) Glad you finally had some time out on your own and that you liked the movie!! :) Have a great weekend!

marissa said...

stop reading, post baby pictures!

Annie Bobannie said...

Yes - Woman, update your blog....I'm starting to forget how Tira and Lanna look like!!!

-moi said...

The books are WAAAAY better than the movie! I read all four of them in like 2 weeks. Come back here and you can have mine!!!!!!!!!!!

marissa said...

I demand an update!

Sara said...

Me too!! I know the books are awesome but come on!! We miss you!