Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Sprinkle of 2009

Happy New Year everyone!!

I have a TON to blog about and very very little motivation. We got back from Chiang Mai yesterday at 10:45 after 12 hours and 34 minutes in the car. It was by far one of the WORST road trips every! I didn't get to sleep until almost 1am and my normal bed time is around 9:30 or 10. So I'm not really in the story telling mood.

However I know some of you are going through serious cute-baby-picture withdrawal so I thought I'd give you a little sprinkle of love. The weather was perfect in Chiang Mai which meant that the lighting was great for pictures so I got some goodies. One thing I've learnt about photography is that you don't have to be amazing and have an amazing camera the single most important element is amazing lighting. Hope you all enjoy!






Well I just spent 45 minutes uploading adorable pictures of the babies for you and the stupid computer/internet ATE them. So for now you just get these 5.

2 comments:

alexis o said...

beautiful... lanna is so CUTE!!! and tira looks so sweet...

Sara said...

Tira is looking so cute and grown up!! and Lanna is SOOO adorable!!! Get some rest!!! Feel better then post more ;)