Saturday, January 24, 2009

She ROLLS!!

I was baking cookies with Naughty today when Papa told me that Phats was awake and wiggling on the bed. I figured if she was happy enough not to yell then I'd leave her be and finish the cookies. After a few minutes I went in to check on her and this is what I found:

That is NOT where I had put her down for a nap, nor the position she was put in. I used Cow as a

model for the picture - Phats was put tummy down to sleep in the same place Cow is now. She managed to roll over on to her back and scoot 90 degrees. I guess that means I need to empty out the crib and put her in there for naps now. This is the first time she's rolled tummy to back and still hasn't gone back to tummy yet. And it wasn't a fluke because while I was pumping a little while later and Papa and Naughty were playing with her she did it again! Of course she wouldn't do it for me or Yai Yai.

No comments: