Sunday, March 15, 2009

Aunty Rissa Cuteness

Quick update: I have a "job". It's not what I wanted and it's butt far away but it's a job and it's enough to pay bills and get my 1-week-away-from-being-a-2-year-old-Tira here. Lanna is doing wonderful as always - unless you ask Aunty Rissa and Uncle Daniel. They think she's naughty, I think she's normal. We'll find out once MacTruck (their future son, and no they're not pregnant - yet) shows up. Tira and my parents are on stand-by to fly out on the 26th but if they don't get on that flight they'll come on the 3rd of April. I've put a deposit down on the apartment I wanted. It's big - 1100 sq ft - 2 bedrooms, 2 bath. I've decided to go with the "upstairs" (not really upstairs it's like 5 steps up) until which is right next to the playground. It's got washer and dryer hook ups so that means no lugging laundry to and from the laundromat!! I can't wait to move it and get all set up. Pictures will be posted once we get organized.

Anyways for now you get to see some cuteness that aunty rissa created - she really is amazing:










2 comments:

alexis o said...

lanna is bigger already!!

Sara said...

Lanna is growing so fast! I love the head band with the flower!! Aunty Rissy sure is creative.