Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Catch Up – Fun Times while Mommy is at Work

Usually once a week Aunty Rissa will come pick up the girls, grandma and sometimes papa and go out to do something fun. Then after I get off of work we all have dinner together. I call it family time – but it’s more like get-the-grands-out-of-the-house-before-they-kill-someone-and-eat-good-food time.

Here are some of the fun things that they’ve done over the last 6 months without me…

The Gateway Water Fountains:







I ditch work a little early to join them:


They also went to the Holladay Pool:






The Children’s Discovery Museum:
(These pictures are actually from when I got to go with them one weekend)











Obviously there’s been more like various parks and play groups but some people ::cough aunty rissa cough:: don’t provide me with pictures.

No comments: