Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Catch Up - Cause I'm A.M.A.Z.I.N.G...ish

So you all know me I'm that super amazing mom who does all sorts of cool things with her kids like crafts and cooking and outings and ummm ohh yeah that's SOOO not me. But every now and then I get possessed by the spirit of one of those amazing moms and I do crazy things with my kiddos.

Like our Valentine's Day treasure hunt!

First I filled two little bags with candies - ie. the treasure. I made up little clues on heart cut outs and stashed them all over the house. Then when the lovies woke up we went scavengering. Tira got really into it and was following the "map" - ie. Ddddora. And Lanna was along for the ride.



And then there was the super secret special FORT!

This was my I don't want to freeze my butt off playing outside so I better come up with something to keep the devil children lovies occupied. This was the result:

I was really surprised how long the fort survived - the first one lasted at least an hour, the rebuilt one last another 45 minutes! We had snacks and read and played with our respective babies. It was a blast!

I also do take the kiddos to fun outings whenever I can but I usually forget to take pictures... it's part of my amazingness.

No comments: