Saturday, January 22, 2011

Good Times, Good Music

I'm supposed to be blogging once a week as part of my New Year's Resolutions (just like I'm supposed to take the stairs and eat healthier food HA). But since I did a couple posts that first week of January let's just call it even.


The girls are becoming more and more obnoxious confident. They love to sing and dance. Lanna's still a little shy around others but when it's just me and them they're quite entertaining. Here's a couple videos to brighten your day:


PS. If anyone can tell me if the first song Tira sings is a real song or if she's making it up I'd appreciate it!




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

1 comment:

Heidi said...

haha...They harmonize well together! Well, not that I'm musically inclined nor do I know good harmonizing, but they're singing together! :)