Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Have Strange Kids

I do! Sometimes they're just plain weird. I have no idea where they get it from.

For example the other day it snowed and it was COLD. I mean it was FREEZING! But they insisted on going out to play. Lanna lasted a whole 3 minutes (and you know it take a minimum of 10 minutes to prep a kid to go play in the snow) before she wanted to come back in because she was cold and needed her "coffee" [ie. hot chocolate]. Tira however insisted on having hers outside. And so she sat there in the freaking cold waiting.




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


This is actually one of my favorite pictures. She just sat there peaceful as anything and waited until I brought her some hot chocolate - which was at least 10 minutes because I was in the middle of doing something else. Then she sat out there relaxing and drinking her "coffee". She didn't come in until she was all done.

Weirdness is not limited to my oldest either. Oh no it trickled down to the evil little one too. The other day she was going potty and when she was done she called me to wipe her. This is what I found:




And since weirdness is inherited I of course knew what she was doing. Hiding. You know because if she covers her eyes *I* can't see her. So after a few minutes of "oh no where is Lanna! Did she fall in the toilet?" she "surprised me" and re-appeared.

Now it's an every time she goes potty routine. I wonder how she's going to feel about these pics when she's a teenager?

No comments: