Sunday, March 20, 2011

No More 3 Year Old

Here's my baby's last night as a big three year old:








Tomorrow when I wake up at the butt crack of dawn bright and early I will no longer have a 3 year old. Instead I will meet my big girl 4 year old. I don't know how time has passed so quickly but it has. She's growing in to such a smart, sensitive, beautiful, funny, caring, lovely little girl.


Tomorrow I have a big day planned for my big girl. We're going to go on our annual birthday cupcake run. This year instead of going to Mini's like we did last year we'll be traveling down south to Flour Girls and Dough Boys in American Fork. I'm excited to be trying a new cupcake store and Tira's excited for cupcakes.


In honor of the Chinese tradition to eat noodles for good luck and longevity on one's birthday we will be having homemade fettuccine alfredo with grilled chicken and asparagus! This afternoon Yai Yai and Aunty Rissa slaved in the kitchen to make some oh so yummy fresh fettuccine.


Here's just a glimpse of the past year with my baby:


April 2010 in Thailand



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



May 2010 my little princess:



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



June 2010 summer fun at aunty and uncle's house:



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



July 2010 swimming at Murray Park:



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



August 2010 a true Asian can use chopsticks at any age:



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



September 2010 her first ballet class:



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



October 2010 my amazing chef:



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



November 2010 making "crapts":



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



December 2010 my snow angel:



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



January 2011 my snuggle bunny:



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



February 2011 the Chinese princess:



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



March 2011 she's not a baby any more:



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



But I'll always remember her as this:



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



And this:



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



I love you baby.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I love how you took pictures of her sleeping at four different angles!
Oh, and you were a super beautiful pregnant lady!

MommyTanya said...

Hi Sandra! Thanks! Welcome to my blog. Just out of curiosity how did you find us?

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday, Tira! She has grown SO MUCH over the last year! Why does it have to go so fast?

KKSorrell said...

Happy birthday Tira . . .right? Did not realize she is Ephraim's age!! He'll be 4 next month. Your pictures are just so cute - I can tell she is such a little princess!!!