Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Summer" Funness

I know I know. I owe you a birthday party post. I'm too lazy.

But trust me this one will make you smile.

Today is the first day in quite awhile that the weather has been beautiful. A perfect 65 degrees, sun shining, gentle breeze, birds chirping. The perfect weather to go outside, blow some bubbles and play some hop scotch.

I changed into a t-shirt and capris as soon as I got home from work. My two independent thinkers changed into this:





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Please note the snow boots.

And finally for your viewing pleasure hopscotch by Tira and Lanna.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments: