Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday-itis Releved

Got a case of the Mondays? I've got something to make it all better!

Lanna is slightly obsessed with the fact that I can perform magic. Yes I admit it I'm not a muggle. She knows that when I take her binkie I make it disappear and I can magically make it re-appear at will. It's fun. Here's a video for your viewing pleasure.




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


But that's not all. For Tira's birthday she got a bunch of art supplies. Crayons, markers, coloring books. My co-worker bought her giant Kai Lan coloring sheets and we've been working on staying in the lines. Here's her first attempt at that:




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Now lets examine this a little closer. Note the golden eyes and bloody mouth. I think someone has been reading my Twilight books behind my back.




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


I also have to point out that she now "signs" all of her art.




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Happy Monday!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Adorable!

Alexis said...

i love it!!

KKSorrell said...

Fascinating artist personality, right?