Monday, December 5, 2011

Gorgeous

The pictures are in and they are GORGEOUS! I don't know how I'm going to pick just two to be printed up on canvas... Good thing I discovered pintrest and I now have a DIY tutorial to transfer pictures to canvas. I'm resisting the urge to post all 45 but here are my favorites!

I don't know what blogspot is doing but let me know if the pictures are coming in pixel-y or blurry. They shouldn't but they're not clear on my computer right now.  Big big thank you to the amazing Beth Fisher of Patiri Photography. If you're in the Salt Lake area and are thinking of having pictures done give her a call because friends don't let friends take bad pictures!





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing






Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing






Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing






Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing






Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing






Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing






Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing






Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing






Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing






Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing






Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing






Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing






Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing






Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing






Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing






Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing






Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Which one's do you think I should have printed up on canvas?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I LOVE the first two of the girls, but I also think you should have a print of all three of you. :)

MommyTanya said...

Thanks Heidi! I love the black and white on too, and it's the only one I got out of the bunch. I also love the ones that show their funny personalities! There are just too many good one.

MommyTanya said...

Here are comments left on my FB:

Lesley DaLuz likes this.
Beth Niemeier Marsh
I love the one of the girls hugging and the 3 of you in the following photo. I would pic one that shows their personalities and/or one of the 3 of you. GL.
Heidi Wendt Bistak
Great pics. Gorgeous girls and one hot mama on the bike!
Tanya Laabs Johnson
Stupid blogspot won't let me post a comment. As if we can pick just two! I think you should do one of you and the girls... and then one where L is hammin' it up and has her mouth open... HILARIOUS!