Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm a "Crapting" Maniac

^ that is not far from the truth. But at least I've put my pinning to some good use. Aunty Marissa has been hosting a weekly Christmas craft day and I've made some fun stuff there and at home.

The pillow bed which will end up being a Christmas present.

Detailed directions can be found here.

My supplies:




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Measuring:




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Ironing (this is a once in a lifetime event people):




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Sewing (and Lanna photobombing like a boss):




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Ta da!




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


We also made the cutest hand print Christmas trees for Grandma Cathy and Grandpa Dave. The tree itself are their hand prints and the ornaments are their finger prints:





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


And let's not forget something cute for the girls to wear. What's better than ribbon tree tshirts!




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

And finally some more fun ornaments.

The Chinese snowmen:

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

And the beginning of a snitch. Directions here:

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

I'll post the final snitch pictures if it turns out. If not you might end up with a "Nailed it" picture like this:

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I've been meaning to thank you too for the Christmas tree hand prints of the boys! I know you helped your mom and I'm sure it was a lot of work. :D

Your other crapts look great! I finished Atticus' stocking and will finish Daniel's soon too. :)

MommyTanya said...

Thanks Heidi! It was fun watching Langdon squish the paint between his fingers :-)

I can't wait to see pictures of teh stockings! I really want to learn to knit or crochet. Maybe one day.

Nina B said...

Oh my gosh--the craftiness is so impressive. Love the opening picture. That's how I feel about Twitter.

MommyTanya said...

LOL Nina, we wont talk about my addiction to twitter.