Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday To My Waterbender

At first I was like this:




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Then I was like this:




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


But then you were like "oh":




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


And now you're like "HA":




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


And I love your crazy waterbending face. Happy Birthday Baby Girl.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Those waterbending pictures are epic.

Nina B said...

She is so delish (as a baby AND especially now!)

MommyTanya said...

Thanks ladies! She is pretty darn cute, I think I'll keep her. At least until the hormones kick in then I'll reassess.

Laura said...

She is too cute!!!

Bianka said...

Oh my, that was awesome.