Monday, March 19, 2012

Nailed It - The Easter Egg Edition

Yesterday was our monthly craft day. I made this awesome shirt to train in for my zombie 5K! Eat my dust not my brains!


(crappy pictures courtesy of Yai Yai who wouldn't get off the floor to take them)

But I was a bad mommy and didn't have a craft for the girls. So today when I got home from work I thought we'd do something fun and Easter related. Something easy... Or easy for normal people.

This was what I attempted to make. Every kindergartner has made something similar. (See original post by craftyendevor)


This is what I actually made:



I couldn't find a recipe that had proportions so I winged it. Problem number one. I didn't have colored string so I added paint to the glue and water. Problem number two. I thought it would be easier for the girls to do if the strings weren't too long. Problem three.



Once I realized the yarn was just not sticking to the balloons, I just let the girls have at it. They had fun and that's all that really matters.


 
 I, however, did not have fun cleaning them and this up.


What can I say except, Nailed It!

No comments: