But I was a bad mommy and didn't have a craft for the girls. So today when I got home from work I thought we'd do something fun and Easter related. Something easy... Or easy for normal people.
This was what I attempted to make. Every kindergartner has made something similar. (See original post by craftyendevor)
This is what I actually made:
I couldn't find a recipe that had proportions so I winged it. Problem number one. I didn't have colored string so I added paint to the glue and water. Problem number two. I thought it would be easier for the girls to do if the strings weren't too long. Problem three.
Once I realized the yarn was just not sticking to the balloons, I just let the girls have at it. They had fun and that's all that really matters.
I, however, did not have fun cleaning them and this up.
What can I say except, Nailed It!